To make your training just a little easier, and to make it simpler for you to get back to an older lesson, this Private Label Rights Lesson Guide Page should help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Simply go down the list like a table of contents, and click on the training lesson you wish to review.
Private Label Rights ( PLR ) Income Opportunities Lessons
Overview – Using PLR for Income Opportunities
- Lesson 1: Introduction- Why make money at home online in the Self Improvement niche (or any niche)
- Lesson 2: Getting Started – Here’s your checklist to select a private label rights product that will be a winner.
- Lesson 3: Your Domain Name- Choosing a domain name for your income opportunities is really a vital step. Make right, here’s how.
- Lesson 4: Set up Your Hosting- Selecting a host for your income opportunities may seem trivial. I guarantee you, it’s not! I nearly lost a business because of a web host. Here’s how to prevent this from happening to you.
- Lesson 5: Creating Sub Domains- If you already have an appropriate domain name, then sub-domains are a perfectly good option as well. Here’s how easy it is to make an income opportunities sub-domain.
- Lesson 6: Upload Your Product – Did you know you can upload your product in 2 clicks without using FTP or any techie program? Discover how simple it is to upload your PLR income opportunities in the video lesson.
- Lesson 7: Edit Your Home Page – Time to do the basic personalization of your new private label rights product. Make the product yours.
- Lesson 8: Selecting an Autoreponder – The most important part about generating ongoing and increasing profits as you start to make money at home online, is creating your marketing list and getting the right autoresponder. Listen in on this video to discover the best places to look.
- Lesson 9: Creating Your PLR Thank You-Confirm Page – Now that you understand the need for an autoresponder, you’ll understand exactly how this thank you – confirmation page works. See how you can easily build your own, unique page.
- Lesson 10: Connecting Your Payment Button – Now the exciting part… connecting your payment button. This really gets me charged. Discover how you will get paid.
- Lesson 11: Create Your PLR Download Page – This is the final page necessary to be able to connect your pages with your autoresponder opt in form. With this lesson complete, you have 1 more step to be capable of making sales!
- Lesson 12: Making Your Opt in Form – Here’s where everything literally comes together. Completing this step links all your pages, and makes you a fully functional sales website. Sure, your going to make it even better, but when you finish here, you can REALLY start making sales.
- Lesson 13: Create Your Disclaimer, Privacy and Contact Pages – Thought you needed a lawyer for this? Maybe so, but you can get started for free. This video shows you how.
- Lesson 14: Private Label Rights Graphics Simple Changes – This isn’t a lesson on how to make graphics from scratch. You will discover here how to touch up graphics and claim a free resource nearly as top quality as Photoshop™.
- Lesson 15: Selecting Your Private Label Rights Product Bonus – Adding value and standing out from other private label rights products that are similar is usually quite easy. The first step: selecting your PLR bonus.
- Lesson 16: Edit Your Bonus PLR Product – Now you can take the private label rights product you selected as a bonus and edit it, then add it to your server. Here’s exactly how.
- Lesson 17: Insert Your Private Label Rights Products Bonus – Now your value is increased in both perceived and real value. Here’s how to insert your bonus into your new income opportunities product.
- Lesson 18: SEO for Your PLR Sales Page – In this video demonstration you’ll uncover 3 simple ways to make your sales page unique to the search engines and still perfect to create buyers. This is very important for private label rights products becoming search engine friendly.
- Lesson 19: Up Sell Your Private Label Rights Products – You’ve added a bonus, and that gets you more buyers. Now it’s time to add an up sell and down sell to get your more profit per customer. Here’s how to do it in this short video.
- Lesson 20: Creating Your Free Report – Whether your main,front end offer is private label rights ebooks, or something else, you have to grab as many people as possible to market to. Most visitors will not buy on their first visit. So how are you going to get them back? This is step one of capturing the non-buyer and bringing them back.